The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is a renowned education system which prepares students from Classes 1 to 12 for competitive examinations while facilitating entry into the world’s leading universities. This pedagogical approach to holistic education enables students to focus effectively on academics, as well as pursue their interests in sports and extracurricular activities.
A Board of Education for public and private schools under the Union Government of India, the CBSE focuses on the following criterion:
- Innovations in teaching-learning methodologies through student-friendly and student-centered paradigms
- Reforms in examinations and evaluation practices
- Skill-based learning through job-oriented and job-linked inputs
- Regularly updating the pedagogical skills of the teachers and administrators by conducting in-service training programmes and various workshops.
The CBSE Curriculum
The interdisciplinary teaching at IDEAL gives students a powerful opportunity to apply knowledge, principles, and values to more than one academic subject simultaneously.
CBSE’s global curriculum comprises built-in activities and exercises which promote cross-curricular learning.
This approach supports two important Ideal goals:
- Ability to apply knowledge effectively in a variety of contexts
- Engage in higher-level reasoning skills.
Teachers, meanwhile, leverage this method into an enriched learning experience by helping students more easily connect with the material.
In addition to learning how to surmount demanding academic rigors, students also learn how to apply skills learned in the classroom to real-world challenges.
CBSE Assessments and Outcomes
As with all of our other curriculum offerings, academics are at the forefront of the CBSE programme. This commitment is exemplified by consistently outstanding test scores of our students in both Class 10 and Class 12 in CBSE Board Examinations.